Technical Support Representative
July 22, 2022
You will go from helping customers with any setting or information from their customer portal or service in general to troubleshoot and diagnose any hardware device, including sometimes their local network configuration in order to solve any issue you will be presented with.
VoIP.ms is a state-of-the-art Montreal-based VoIP provider with offices in Canada and Mexico. We provide high-caliber communication solutions to over businesses, resellers and residential customers all across the globe.
Technology lover? You just found your calling. We have a team of 50+ passionate and dedicated people across our offices and joining our team is working in a highly stimulating work environment with opportunities for advancement and personal growth. We give you carte blanche to bring all your creative ideas to the table to keep on fueling our growth.
Due to the nature of the service we provide, you will find yourself assisting customers from all around the world where the main language will be English. Our support is provided in 3 languages: English, French and Spanish. So, if you speak French, you get extra bonus points!
Your Key Responsibilities
- Assist our customers via our main two ways of communication: Ticket System (Emails) and Live Chat. We are not a call center.
- The technical assistance can go from helping customers with any setting or information from their customer portal or service in general to troubleshoot and diagnose any hardware device, software or system they may be using for the service, including sometimes their local network configuration in order to solve any issue you are presented with.
- Any other related responsibilities not detailed here but that could be reasonably expected.
- Excellent English level. To speak, listen, write and read fluently.
- Great computer skills, preferably familiar with basic concepts of network and software/hardware troubleshooting.
- Good typing skills.
- Available for full-time position.
- Reside in (or around) Mérida, Yucatan.
- Highly developed written and oral skills in French is an excellent plus.
So basically, why VoIP.ms?
All Mexican law benefits (incl. IMSS, INFONAVIT).
Some great benefits above the Mexican law including food support (from day 1), and Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance (from your 6th month)
Great work environment and offices in a great location in front of the Great Plaza. (P.S. We are currently working from home).
Fixed schedule, no surprises.
8-hour days, and 5-day work weeks.