July 22, 2022
You will be responsible for achieving revenue growth objectives through new account acquisition, upgrading and adding services to existing clients, and handling client needs to ensure business retention while always using a consultative and value-added approach.
Founded in 2007, VoIPms was built by a group of IT and business professionals who believed there was a better way to bring Internet phone services to companies who, like them, had a desire for high-caliber communications solutions.
Being strictly Bring-YourOwn Device, VoIPms’ does away with the limitations and costly handholding that come along with some telephony providers. This allows us to give unlimited focus to maintaining a widely-accessible and feature-rich service.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Handle and respond to client sales/product related inquiries through e-mails and calls.
- Responsible for achieving revenue growth objectives through new account acquisition, upgrading, and adding services to existing clients, and handling client needs to ensure business retention while always using a consultative and value-added approach.
- Work with our internal team to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Work on after-sales support services and provide technical back up as required.
- Maintain an expert level of knowledge of the company’s products and industry trends.
- Any other related responsibilities not detailed here but that could be reasonably expected.
- Minimum 1-3 years demonstrated sales success representing technological products and services, preferably telecom.
- Highly developed written and oral skills in both English. French is a solid plus.
So basically, why VoIP.ms?
All Mexican law benefits (incl. IMSS, INFONAVIT).
Some great benefits above the Mexican law including food support (from day 1), and Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance (from your 6th month)
Great work environment and offices in a great location in front of the Great Plaza. (P.S. We are currently working from home).
Fixed schedule, no surprises.
8-hour days, and 5-day work weeks.